- 2008-2012 The Israel Science Foundation, “Criticality theory for p-Laplacian type elliptic operators”.
- 2004-2007 The Israel Science Foundation, “Large time behavior of nonnegative solutions of second-order parabolic equations”.
- 2002-2007 Member of the European Science Foundation’s programme Spectral Theory and Partial Differential Equations (SPECT).
- 2002-2206 Member of the Research Training Network (RTN) Programme of the European Commision on Front-Singularities (Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations Describing Front Propagation and Other Singular Phenomena).
- 2000-2004 The United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation, with P. Kuchment and V.Lin: “on representations of solutions of periodic elliptic equations of second order and Liouiville-type theorems” supported by the United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation.
- 1993-1996 The Israel Science Foundation with V. Lin “Invariant elliptic and parabolic operators on a manifold with a group action”.
Participation in organizing conferences
- 2007 Co-organizer of EckmannFest, a special day in honour of Prof. Beno Eckmann’s 90th birthday, April 2007.
- 2007 Co-organizer of the Conference on Partial Differential Equations and Spectral Theory. A golden jubilee of PDE in Israel on the Occasion of Shmuel Agmon’s 85th Birthday, the Hebrew University, February 2007.
- 2006 Co-organizer of the Conference on Spectral Theory of Differential Operators on the Occasion of Michael Solomyak’s 75th Birthday, Weizmann Institute, May 2006.
- 2004 Co-organizer of Workshop on Singularities Phenomena in Elliptic and Parabolic Equations, Technion, March 2004.
- 2003 Co-organizer of the Robert Brooks’ Memorial Conference on Geometry and Spectral Theory, Technion, December 2003.
- 2003 Co-organizer of the session on PDE of the Israel Mathematical Union Annual Meeting, Zichron Yaakov, May 2003.
- 2003 Co-organizer of the Conference on Partial Differential Equations and Applications in Celebration of Aizik I. Volpert’s 80th Birthday, Technion, June 2003.
- 2002 Co-organizer of the session on PDE of the Israel Mathematical Union Annual Meeting, Technion,
- 1997 International Workshop on Differential Equations and Applications in honor of Moshe Marcus’ 60th birthday, Technion, December 1997.
- 1997 Co-organizer of the Conference on Positive Solutions of Elliptic and Parabolic Equations, Technion, May 1997.
- 1997 Special Semester on Positive Solutions of Elliptic and Parabolic Equations, Technion, March-June 1997.
- 1990-92, 1995-96, 2002 Organizer of the Partial Differential Equations Seminar.
The Technion PDE and Applied Math. Seminar can be found here.